Join Our News Shelter
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
– Mersant announces the transport of 14 horses from Chicago to Delhi, India via Lufthansa German Airlines
– Mersant is involved in new shipments to Doha, Kuwait City as well as Bahrain from Houston “Bush” Intl Airport on Cargo Lux Airlines
– Mersant is back at it in Jan and Feb 2010 with several import shipments from the UK to Newark, NJ on Federal Express.
– Mersant Irish livestock traffic starts the year off strong with 3 shipments from Chicago to Ireland
– We are importing more and more horses into Miami from Germany and The Netherlands as the winter show circuit heats up in Palm Beach and Wellington, Florida.
– Mersant is gearing up our yearly shipment of horses being sent to the U.K. to be sold at public auction at the famous Tattersalls Park Paddocks in Newmarket, Suffolk England.
– Ms Patricia Ondra, who heads are traffic department, celebrated her 25th year of service to Mersant. She has been a longtime leader in the import/export field and because of her complete dedication to Mersant and its affiliates it has earned her a wonderful reputation. Thank you, Pat for your loyalty and hard work throughout the years.
– AATA held their 35th International conference held in Sydney, Australia. Mersant is once again pleased and fortunate to be a long standing member of the AATA. Good luck at this year’s conference
– Our relationship with British Airways Cargo in Atlanta, Georgia continues to expand and grow, for the sixth consecutive year Mersant has transported the largest amount of horses from North America to the United Kingdom.
– For the past two years Mersant International exclusively has been in partnership with Emirates Airlines in handling their small pet cargo clients for work relocations of USA residents with their dogs and cats to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
– Mersant is importing more and more Dutch warmblood’s from Holland as well as horses from Germany, Belgium, Austria and Poland.
– Mersant has established relations in Doha, Qatar in relocating employees and families with their pets from the USA inconjunction with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and the Qatar pet relocators.
– Mersant is pleased to be transporting 2 horses from Los Angeles, California to Tokyo, Japan on Japan Airlines.
– Mersant recently transported a Somali Wild Ass from Europe to the United States.
– We continue to transport horses to and from Lexington, Kentucky and Dublin, Ireland at record paces. The Irish thoroughbred community has performed at high levels for many years now and we are happy to be a small part of their success.
– Another NFL season is upon us and once again we are involved with the NFL game tapes on a weekly basis for transport and broadcast in Japan.
– Our pet relocating business is growing by leaps and bounds, We are proud to announce Mersant’s partnership with our affiliated agents at the following airports in the USA: JFK/LGA/EWR, SFO, IAH, ATL, ORD, MIA, LAX
– Mersant is also in the process of shipping horses to Khartoum, Sudan. This is a first as well for our company.
– We are also very excited to be involved with shipping horses to Tripoli, Libya.
– We have even expanded our global presence with shipping horses into Astana, Kazakhstan
– Mersant’s LAX office has been hard at work transporting dogs and cats to The United Arab Emirates via Emirates Cargo.
– Mr. Paul Weygand celebrated 25 years of loyal service and dedication to Mersant Intl.
– Mr. Mark Stern is celebrated 25 years with Mersant. Mr. Stern heads up our Los Angeles area office. Congratulations, Mark, and many thanks for all your hard work and dedication to our firm.
– Mrs. Eileen Zahariou celebrated her 25th year of service with Mersant. Eileen has worked in the livestock dept since 1983. We are so fortunate to be able to have someone so wonderful as well as loyal and hard working. Her reputation in the global equine industry is second to none. We are so pleased to be able to call her a member of the Mersant Family.
– Mersant transported the thoroughbred breeding stallion named Banker’s Gold to Cyprus to stand stud.
– World-renowned Polish Arabian breeding stallion Laheeb is shipped back to Poland after standing stud in California
– The 2008 AATA 34th International conference was held from May 18th through the 21st in Dresden, Germany. Mersant has been a long time contributor and avid supporter of the AATA.
– Mersant ships another well known stallion and his two young sons from Poland to Los Angeles in June 2008. We are pleased to report the horses are resting comfortably in their new home in Brentwood, CA.
– Mersant is the first US Based equine shipping company to transport 3 horses on British Airways Cargo from Houston Intl to Stansted, England
– Mersant continues to import Horses from the National Stud farms in Poland. We have imported more mares into LAX via KLM.
– Mersant imports from Africa, Eagles, Storks, as well as Spoonbills and Hornbills (Birds).
– Thanks to Cargo Lux Airlines, Mersant Intl was involved in with their first shipment of horses to Doha, Qatar from JFK NY.
– It’s the start of the international carnival racing season in Dubai, UAE and Mersant transported via Singapore Airlines from Chicago Holding Court and Gun Salute to compete from the USA. Good luck to both trainers.
– We have been the first USA based equine transportation company that has been able to ship horses directly from the United States to Kuwait City, Kuwait.
– Horses continue to be transported to the Far East/South East Asia in large numbers originating from the United States especially to the Philippines. We are delighted to be a small part of the success in racing and the development of the equine industry in Manila.
– Mersant is shipping some very well know USET driving teams to Europe from NYC this summer to compete in Aachen, Germany. Good luck to all our teams.
– Currently, Mersant is in the process of importing Vultures from Tanzania as well.